[1.6] How to translate theme
You can use default prestashop translation: http://www.prestashop.com/en/translations Extract downloaded package and change theme name from “default-bootstrap” to “warehouse” and then upload it on ftp
Guide about translations: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Translations Login to your back-office and go to “ localization ” → “ Translations ”.
1. Warehouse Theme Translation
- select front office Translation
- select warehouse
- than click to language flag.
2. Installed Module
- Select installed Module translations
- Select warehouse(for blocklayered_mod module select core(not theme)
- Select language and click modify button
*Product listing are translatable with point 1 even if included in module like iqitcontentcreator. Files: - product-list.tpl - product-slider.tpl - product-list-small.tpl